Consignment & Buyouts
Yes, we do buy!
We're currently accepting bigger buys, less of one-off items.
Please email us a list of items you're trying to sell to email@example.com, with the prices you have in mind for each individual item clearly stated.
If it's a buy that strikes our interest, we'll reach out.
*Currently not accepting consignment at our Yorkdale Shopping Centre location.
A New Consignment Experience.
- Bring your product to us, we sell it and take 15% of the final sale. Simple as that!
Guidelines to Ensure Your Product is Eligible.
- All products must be unworn with original tags and/or boxes.
- It must pass a visual inspection and authentication process in store.
- Original receipts help expedite this process. However, they're not mandatory.
- We require a copy of any legal documentation and your contact information, once we take your product in-store.
- The product must be kept in store for a minimum of 30 days, the owner will be charged $20 if the product is requested to be returned before then.
- Once your product has sold, we'll notify you. It can be tough to contact every consigner after every sale, so feel free to come in store or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to request an update on your items.